Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Bread of Life

Comment: Many times we search for ways to fulfill voids. We should always remember that Jesus has already paid the price to fulfill the void which matters most. We can rely on him to accept us, lift us up, and raise our spirits. He is the Bread of Life.

Verse: John 6:35 - 40

35Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty. 36But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day." 

No comments:

Post a Comment